Hello beautiful! We’re so excited that you’re interested in working with DefineMe and helping us spread the word about our products that…
- EMPOWER: Every fragrance is a wearable reminder of the amazing qualities we all have within us!
- GIVE BACK: For every bottle sold, $1 goes to educational scholarships for girls. Every purchase makes a difference!
- ARE VEGAN + CRUELTY-FREE: No animals are harmed in the making of our products.
- ARE BLENDABLE: Our fragrances layer beautifully with one another. Have fun creating your own unique blend!
Are made with natural and organic ingredients: All fragrances are blended with coconut oil and are made with unique, organic and natural ingredients.
Whether you’re a social influencer, blogger, vlogger or just a fan, we would love to have you join our affiliate program.
As an affiliate partner, you will be able to enjoy these benefits:
- For every sale you refer you’ll make 15% commission! Simple and easy!
- Your commission will be available to you in your Share-a-Sale account, under the terms of their Affiliate Agreement. So, no delays or follow up need… it’s automatic.
- There’ll be unique opportunities for collaborations on special offers and promotions.
- Let us know if you need anything, we’re here to help! Your ideas or suggestions are always welcome.
Now you’re excited you’ll need a code to make this work. Here it is:
But before you sign up, there are a few things you should know:
- You need to create a Share-a-Sale account. You can do that via the link below. You’ll need to fully comply with the Agreement you sign there.
- Once you’re approved by Share-a-Sale, we’ll review your application and you’ll either be approved or not approved.
- From our Share-a-Sale portal, you’ll have access to all types of art and text to help you create your links.
- You can use these assets to connect to any part of our site but there are rules about how you use them. There’s more about that when you sign up, but basically, don’t use them for anything that they weren’t intended for.
- If you want to use your own images, art or text, we need to approve them in writing before you do.
- Make sure to format these links properly and if you are having issues, Share-a-Sale has a good knowledge base and help system (that’s one of the reasons we like them).
- We want to make sure that if you’re working with us you’re compliant with the FTC endorsement requirements. We have a link on our Share-a-Sale sign-up documents so give that a read.
- We’ll process the orders on our site but if there’s an issue we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Also, if there are ongoing issues (we’re sure there won’t be) then we have the right to terminate your agreement at any time or hold back commissions if we need to.
- You’ll be paid a commission fee for each qualified purchase by a referred customer that you refer to DefineMe. There’s more about this in our Share-a-Sale agreement including some circumstances that may cause us to reject sales or withhold commission.
- You’re responsible for all your own taxes, costs, expenses and stuff like that.
- Even though we think our site is super cool… it’s up to you to build, maintain and manage your site.
- But we’re gonna give you lots of cool stuff to help redirect your customers to DMF.
- If someone comes to us through you, then we’re going to treat them as a customer. For example, if they sign up with us, buy something from us or whatever, then they will fall under our privacy and other policies.
- We’re choosing our Affiliates carefully because we don’t like Spam, Phishing or other bulk attempts to push traffic. It’s annoying. But if you don’t do that stuff then we’ll get along fine.
- Obviously, all our stuff is still ours… so the images, logos, text and other cool stuff like that you get from us is still ours. We’re not transferring any rights to you and you’re only able to use them with our written permission outside the explicit terms of this affiliate agreement.
- You’re not becoming an authorized representative of DefineMe beyond the rights we extend to you through our Agreement and your Share-a-Sale Agreement. You’re still you… we’re still us.
- Just so you know, we’re trying to keep this legal stuff as basic and easy to understand as possible but there’s a chance that in the future we may change it, update it or add to it. If that happens though you’ll be the first to know. Exciting right?!
- We’re not liable for your stuff, you’re not liable for ours. That includes costs, legal, stuff like that.
- We’re in California because it’s sunny… so that’s our governing law. If there are any issues, we’ll work it out in arbitration.
Okay, LET’S GET STARTED! In order to become a DefineMe Affiliate, you’ll need to create an account.
IT’S EASY AND FREE!
Click HERE to sign up for an account!
Once you’ve signed up and been approved you can search for us in the Share-a-Sale interface or just come back here and click this link:
Click HERE to find us on Share-a-Sale!
Please take the time to fully read and understand both the Share-a-Sale agreement and our terms and conditions. You can reach out the Share-a-Sale with questions on their stuff or contact us HERE for questions about our stuff.
That’s it! Thank you so much for your interest in joining our affiliate program! We’ll contact you once your site is reviewed.