Fall Beauty Essentials! 💄🍂
Fall is here and along comes the cooler weather and warmer clothes. Our wardrobe isn't the only thing that needs updating...our beauty routine should too. The dry and windy fall weather takes a toll on our skin and hair and we must remember to HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE. We've listed eleven fall beauty essentials to beat this dry weather. Of course, all products are vegan and cruelty-free. 🐰💕
1.DefineMe Hair Fragrance Mists and Fragrance Oils $38 & $39 - We had to start off with mentioning our new hair fragrance mists! Washing your hair everyday can make it very dry and brittle and the cooler weather does not help. Refresh and nourish your hair with DefineMe's new Hair Fragrance Mists. Packed with nutrients to give you healthy, shiny hair. Not to mention your hair will smell amazing! Also, DefineMe Fragrance Oils are coconut-based and have supernatural staying power! Perfect for the windiest days. 🌼🍂
2. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer $27 - You'll need full coverage concealer to fight off the windy, dry days. Tarte's Shape Tape is hydrating and longwearing and available in every shade.
3. Jouer Essential High Coverage Creme Foundation $38 - Jouer's high coverage creme foundation will keep you covered and hydrated. LIghtweight and long-lasting, it also has chamomile and cucumber extract. This will keep you looking #flawless all day, everyday.
4. NCLA's Clear the Runway Nail Polish $16 - You know that perfect fall wine red nail color? This is it! 💅
5. ColourPop Moondancer Ultra Matte Lip $6 - You know that perfect fall plum lip color? Well, this is it! ColourPop's ultra matte lips are longlasting. So sip on that coffee and take on the day with the perfect fall lip color! 💋
6. Hurraw! Coconut Lip Balm $3.79 - Coconut oil in a lip balm? Yes, please! What better way to keep your lips hydrated. Also, you will not find beeswax in this lip balm. 🐝💕
7. elf Hydrating Cleanser Kit $9 - Hydrate, cleanse, exfoliate with this cleanser/exfoliator duo! Leaves your skin refreshed and moisturized and for a whopping $9! 😍
8. elf Cleansing Duo Face Brush $14 - Exfoliate, cleanse and a pretty awesome face massage all in one! Perfect to use with elf's Hydrating Cleanser kit! 👆
9. Lush The Olive Branch $9.95 - There is possibly nothing more moisturizing than olive oil. There's no better way to nourish your skin than with this body wash! It's infused with olive oil, vine leaves, sea salt and fresh mandarin juice...it's just like a warm embrace. 🤗
10. Purlisse Sheet Masks $8 - Sheet masks are a quick way to give your face some love. The blue lotus and white tea mask is the best to hydrate your skin. Not only that...it's "soothing & calming, balancing & restoring." 🙏
11. Kevin.Murphy Hydrate.Me Masque - We'll just go ahead and copy and paste the description used on the website... it's perfect! " A repairing and smoothing masque infused with Rose Hip & Evening Primrose Oil. Contains Kakadu Plum, Seaweed and vitamin charged treatment capsules that explode on contact to deliver hydration and moisture." Ummm...yes, please! 🙌
Posted on November 01 2017 by Jennifer McKay Newton