Gym Bag Necessities! 💪
Most of the time we are squeezing some time in for the gym + once we get there we realize we forget something! Am'irite?!🙋 The checklist to get your gym bag in order is here! We put together a guide on how to organize your perfect gym bag with 11 essentials that every girl needs!
1. Yoga Mat/Yoga Mat Carrier - For the yoga class you feel inspired to take. A yoga mat is good to have for any floor exercise at the gym too! Some Manduka mats are carriers are part of the Om Project! Meaning 10% of select products purchase will go to Susan G. Koman to support Breast Cancer! Namaste! 🙏
2. Hand Towel - Wipe away the sweat and keep from slipping on your yoga mat with a small microfiber hand towel. Gaiam makes a great super absorbent microfiber hand towel and perfect size to take on the go!
3. Water bottle - Make sure to stay hydrated! S'well makes the cutest water bottles and your purchase makes a big impact! Not only are you reducing plastic in landfills by using a reusable bottle, S'well gives back to organizations that are
helping to build infrastructure, educate families on water-borne diseases and promote national reform to make a sustainable, long lasting change in vulnerable communities.
4. Headphones - So you can rock out to your favorite workout playlist, zone out + do your thang! Find cute rose gold buds by PhunkeeTree at Nordstrom Rack!
5. Headband - To not only keep your hair out of your face but also keep your skin clear!
6. Hair Brush - Tame that gym hair! WetBrush has the cutest traveling brushes in the cutest colors! Perfect size to throw in your gym bag.
7. Hair ties - Cute hair ties make such a difference! These are so cute you can use them as a bracelet too...you'll never forget your cute hair ties!
8. Tampons - Always a good idea to have these handy. Have you heard of Cora's organic tampons?! They are made without any toxic substances and are made with organic cotton! They also have a monthly box you can have sent to you! The best part is: For every month’s supply of Cora you purchase, we help provide a month’s supply of pads and health education to a girl in need. 🌟
9. Dry Shampoo - For the days you are in a time crunch! Refresh with a Dry Bar's Dry Shampoo!
10. Non-perishable snacks - To keep your energy up! Cliff bars are tasty and a great source of protein and fiber!
11. Deodorant- Try Tarte's vegan deodorant...stay fresh!
12. DefineMe Harper - Refresh and re-energize with Harper! A great citrusy summer fragrance oil!
1. Makeup remover - Because working out with makeup on is probably one of the worst things you can do to your skin! Forever 21 has affordable makeup remover wipes for only $4.90!
and in your makeup bag...
2. Waterproof Mascara - So that your lashes still look on fleek. (And there’s nothing worse than raccoon eyes at the gym)
3. Facial Mist - Rejuvenate + refresh your skin with a hydrating spritz.
4. BB Cream - Just enough coverage and moisture to get active.
5. Face Moisturizer - Working out and sweating can really take a toll on your skin, so make sure you stay moisturized!
6. Face Cleanser - Nothing like washing your face to rejuvinate!
Posted on July 13 2017 by Jennifer McKay Newton