The world of craft fragrances has a formidable foe - the couture price tag of designer brands. We get it, everyone wants to smell good, so why does it have to be so tough to sample a scent. How many times have you witnessed (or participated in) ripping out a magazine ad and rubbing a piece of paper on your neck and wrists? How did it even become a thing?
Well worry of paper cuts no more with our TRY FOR $5 program. Try any of our scents for only $5, including shipping! That’s it. Really, it's not complicated, cuz why should it be? Whether you've taken our QUIZ, have a fave and or just want to try something new, we've created a way to make it super easy and affordable to give our scents a try! See below for a quick peek at our scent waves to sample:
- Audry: Swell; peony, pink rose. Crest; jasmine, magnolia blossom. Break; atlas cedar, sandalwood.
- Clara: Swell; blue violet, lily. Crest; hibiscus, lilac. Break; powder, oak moss.
- Delphine: Swell; lilac, gardenia. Crest; ylang ylang, freesia. Break; coconut, rosewood.
- Harper: Swell; pink grapefruit, neroli. Crest; bergamot, honeysuckle. Break; cedar wood, amber.
- Payton: Swell; orange blossom, petitgrain. Crest; mimosa, cassis. Break; clove buds, cocoa.
- Sofia Isabel: Swell; mandarin, tangerine. Crest; black currant, jasmine. Break; vanilla, sugar.
Our samples in 1.5ml mini spray bottles so you can get more than one spray out of it, but not too much that you’re stuck with something that’s not your jam (which we don’t hear much of btw). With more than one spray per bottle, it gives you a chance to try out the scent a few different times and in different settings. Wine tastings aren’t served in medicine droppers, amirite?
Clean, Cruelty-Free Fragrances Made with Natural, Vegan Ingredients
Leading with love, we produce clean fragrances that are cruelty-free, so you can rest assured they’re not tested in an inhumane fashion. We use organic sugarcane alcohol and coconut oil, as well as DefineMe's own fragrance blends feature natural and essential oils - see product pages for each scent ingredient list.